Transparent table base in XL format.
The base is made of GreenCast (Polymethylmethacrylate), the only plastic material that can be recycled in order to obtain the original raw material again, the monomer.
- Green Cast® is produced using 100% recycled raw material (recycled monomer methyl methacrylate) and can be recycled countless times.
- Green cast® slabs are a high quality product, produced in Italy.
- Green Cast® has the same mechanical and physical properties as the slabs produced from virgin raw material.
- Green Cast® complies with ISO 7823.1
- Green Cast® is free of VOC and HFC
- the production of the Green Cast® sheets needs less water and generates less CO2 than the production of acrylic sheets produced with virgin raw material, drastically reducing the carbon foot print.
- reduction in the use of raw materials
- reuse of products at the end of their life cycle and PMMA waste
- respect for the environment and its primary resources
- waste reduction, destined for landfills or incineration
- reduction of carbon foot print (CO emissions2)
- reduction of impacts: POCP, EP, AP, ODP