Transparent base for table in S format.
The base is made of GreenCast (Polymethylmethacrylate), the only plastic material that can be recycled in order to obtain the original raw material again, the Monomer.
- Green Cast® is produced using 100% recycled raw material (recycled methyl methacrylate monomer) and can be recycled endless times.
- Green cast® sheets are a high quality product, produced in Italy.
- Green Cast® has the same mechanical and physical properties as sheets produced from virgin raw material.
- Green Cast® complies with the ISO 7823.1 standard
- Green Cast® is free from VOCs and HFCs
- the production of Green Cast® sheets needs less water and generates less CO2 than the production of acrylic sheets produced with virgin raw material, drastically reducing the carbon foot print.
- reduction in the use of raw materials
- reuse of products at the end of their life cycle and PMMA waste
- respect for the environment and its primary resources
- reduction of waste destined for landfills or incineration
- reduction of carbon foot print (CO emissions2)
- reduction of impacts: POCP, EP, AP, ODP