Transparent base for table in M.
The base is made of GreenCast (Polymethylmethacrylate), the only plastic material that can be recycled in order to obtain the original raw material again, the Monomer.
- Green Cast® is produced using 100% recycled raw material (recycled methyl methacrylate monomer) and can be recycled endless times.
- Green cast® sheets are a high quality product, produced in Italy.
- Green Cast® has the same mechanical and physical properties as sheets produced from virgin raw material.
- Green Cast® complies with the ISO 7823.1 standard
- Green Cast® is free from VOCs and HFCs
- the production of Green Cast® sheets needs less water and generates less CO2 than the production of acrylic sheets produced with virgin raw material, drastically reducing the carbon foot print.
- reduction in the use of raw materials
- reuse of products at the end of their life cycle and PMMA waste
- respect for the environment and its primary resources
- reduction of waste destined for landfills or incineration
- reduction of carbon foot print (CO emissions2)
- reduction of impacts: POCP, EP, AP, ODP